How to Spend What Might Be Your Final Day on Earth
- Joke about the possibility of it being your last day on Earth.
- Wait for the uproarious laughter to die down.
- Think about what you’ve done with your time on Earth.
- Wait for the hysterical tears to die down.
- Think of some activities you’ve always wanted to do, but didn’t.
- Remember why you didn’t do them.
- Die down, or repeat.
- supcake likes this
- neurocease likes this
- theradiopixie reblogged this from cantnotmove
- impatientingrate likes this
- fuckyoufuckthisfuckarghhh reblogged this from alexwatt
- cantnotmove reblogged this from alexwatt
- thursdaythe12th likes this
- annajonzin said: Also, you should have a bowl of ice cream.
- annajonzin likes this
- thejenneral likes this
- dangagliardi likes this
- sleepyclothes likes this
- bobbymoynihan likes this
- alexwatt posted this